Supporting your Biomanufacturing operation whether already automated, or just embarking on a digital transformation.
Avid understands life sciences clients’ operations and supports all stages of their digital transformation, whether just getting started, or well underway. Avid engineers, consultants and technicians have direct industry experience, most with plant operations backgrounds, and expertise in ISA 95 Layer 0-3 technologies. Avid also has dedicated IT/OT resources that understand networking, virtualization, remote support, and cyber security challenges in today’s digital biomanufacturing landscape.
Integration of disparate systems across multiple vendor packages can present challenges by creating data silos. Avid is vendor and system agnostic and employs talent across a variety of technology backgrounds giving your project the best chance at success.
We understand the criticality of documentation in a regulated and validated GxP environment. Avid consultants and engineers have Pharmaceutical industry experience, and are versed in GAMP5, commissioning, qualification (and validation?), and support full life cycle documentation from URS, FRS DDS, and SDS.
From electronics and instrumentation, through PLC & HMI programming, historian implementation, to full Distributed Control Systems (DCS) with S88 compliant batch processing and MOM dashboards, let Avid Solutions help you Innovate, Optimize and Transform.
Solutions for Biomanufacturing
- Front-End Loading (FEL) services to set scope, schedules, and project execution requirements based on your needs.
- Smart manufacturing solutions to optimize and de-bottleneck biomanufacturing operations.
- Use of scalable platforms and industry experience to quickly take ideas and start-ups to production.
- IIoT and Manufacturing Operations Management systems to measure, analyze, and maximize uptime, and reduce Mean Time To Recovery (MTTR)
- Modernizations and full automation, controls, information solutions, networking, and system integration services from the shop floor to the top floor.
Why work with Avid?
- We are focused on operations, optimization, and predicting asset issues that adversely affect sustainability efforts.
- We understand purposeful innovation is key to solving circular economy challenges at scale.
- We are built on agility.
We integrate digitally enabled technologies to monitor and optimize control performance of critical processes.
We employ state of the art technologies that lower installed and life cycle costs for digitization and modernization projects.